Program Highlights for The Hague, Netherlands
- Live in a city of global stature—the political and diplomatic heart of the Netherlands—with a small-town feel
- Study at a university with a strong link to multinational corporations across Europe
- Choose from courses in Politics, Business,Culture, and Administration
- Join extracurricular programs ranging from sports to social activities, such as the international cultural market, welcome and farewell parties, and cinema evenings
Why Study in The Hague?
The program in The Hague (Den Haag) offers the opportunity to enroll in a variety of disciplines at The Hague University of Applied Sciences European Studies Programme. You will find that The Hague is a crossroads of cultures with well over one hundred nationalities represented, making your study abroad experience truly diverse. Courses are taught in English, and you may choose from courses in Business Management, Culture and Society, Politics and Administration, and Languages. Students are required to take the Introduction to Dutch Culture and Society course, which includes organized field trips to locations such as Delft, famous worldwide for its blue and white pottery, or the Kröller-Müller Museum, known for its expansive collection of Van Gogh paintings. You may choose to stay for one semester or the academic year.
2023-24 Application Cycle
- Spring 2024: Open
- Deadline: Oct 1
- Fall/Yearlong 2023-24: Deadline has passed
Minimum GPA: 2.7
Minimum class standing: Sophomore