Living Accommodations for Lisbon, Portugal
USAC students are housed in shared apartments located in downtown Lisbon. Students will have a private bedroom and bathroom with a shared kitchen and living space. The apartments are shared between 5-8 USAC students.
These are some of the other housing features you can anticipate:
- Common areas will be cleaned daily and your room will be cleaned weekly.
- A mini fridge will be provided in your room.
- One set of towels and sheet are provided at check-in.
- On-site laundry privileges are provided and students pay for each load and dryer.
- Wi-Fi is included in each room. Lisbon enjoys widespread free Wi-Fi and local 4G data plans are reasonable.
- The housing property is quite luxurious and includes an on-site gym, 24/7 reception desk, state of the art multimedia room, and has a secure two-step keycard entry to the building.
2022-23 App. Cycle
2023-24 App. Cycle
Summer and Semester Programs:
Minimum GPA: 2.5
English | Portuguese
Passport & Visa
Passport & Visa Information