Program Highlights for Lisbon, Portugal
- Live and study near the stunning coastline and beautiful sandy beaches
- Explore the sloping, cobblestone streets via Lisbon's well-known and colorful trams
- Visit historical and famous sights including the Elevador de Santa Justa, Castelo de São Jorge, and the waterfront Belém - a historic neighborhood featuring important monuments, museums and the popular Portuguese tart shop, the Pasteis de Belém
- Immerse in Portuguese culture and meet friendly locals in one of Europe’s least expensive capital cities
- Be inspired and awed by the exceptional ornate architecture throughout the city
Why Study In Lisbon?
The semester Partnership Program at Lisbon's Universidade Catolica Portuguesa's (UCP) is ideal for students interested in living and studying in one of the oldest, beautiful and most affordable port cities in Europe. The program enables you to study from a wide range of undergraduate courses taught in English including those in culture, social sciences, humanities and business (AACSB accredited). You could also take intensive Portuguese language courses during the semester. In the Fall 2021 session, UCP will offer courses in politics, philosophy, and economics.
Students typically select four to five classes per semester and there are service learning and internship opportunities available.
2022-23 App. Cycle
Summer Session I (4 weeks): Open
Summer Session I&II (8 weeks): Open
Minimum GPA: 2.5
English | Portuguese