Tours for Alicante, Spain
USAC encourages every student to participate in the tours/field studies; however, they are optional and have an additional fee. Destinations may change at the discretion of the Resident Director.
The following is a possible tour destination, view term calendars for specifics.
Fall and Spring terms
Consuegra-La Mancha: Visit the land of La Mancha and Don Quixote's windmills. Enjoy a walking tour and panoramic view of Toledo, the City of the Three Cultures, and a Cathedral visit.
Visit Madrid and tour one of the most vibrant capitals in the world with Visits to the Royal Palace, Prado Museum, Real Madrid soccer stadium, and see a Flamenco show.
2024-25 Application Cycle
- Summer 2024: Open
- Summer Internship deadline: March 15
- Session I or I&II deadline: March 15
- Session II deadline: April 15
- Fall/Yearlong 2024-25: Open
- Early admission deadline: March 15
- Standard deadline: May 1
- Spring 2025: Open
- Early admission deadline: Sept 15
- Standard deadline: October 1
- January 2025: Open
- Deadline: October 15
- Summer, Semester & January Programs:
- Preferred Minimum GPA: 2.5
- Summer Hospitality Internship Program:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Junior standing at time of internship
- Four semesters of college-level Spanish
APUNE – Asociación de Programas Universitarios Norteamericanos en España