Program Highlights for St Andrews, Scotland
- Study at one of the Top 100 World Universities by Times Higher Education and ranked first in Scotland and third in the UK by the Guardian University Guide
- Benefit from an overall academic staff to student ratio of 1:10
- Join in a range of extracurricular activities and over 100 student societies
- Live in a charming city with medieval architecture and easy travel access to all of Scotland, Wales, and England
- Play all seven world-renowned golf courses in town at a discounted student rate in the ancestral home of golf
Why Study in St Andrews?
The St Andrews program offers students the opportunity to live and study in a medieval city and centuries-old university, while enjoying Scottish culture and everyday life in a charming seaside college-town. A wide range of courses at the University of St Andrews in a variety of disciplines are offered in such diverse subjects as Astrophysics, Biblical Studies, Chemistry, Comparative Literature, Earth Science, Economics, Environmental Sciences, International Relations, Medieval History, Modern Languages, Philosophy, Psychology, and Scottish History, just to name a few. You may enroll for one semester or a full year.
2021-22 App. Cycle
2022-23 App. Cycle
Fall/Yearlong: Opens 9/1
Spring: Opens 9/1
Minimum GPA: 3.2
Minimum class standing: Junior (strong Sophomore applications may be considered)
Open to degree-seeking students attending a 4-year institution at the time of application