Program Highlights for Gold Coast, Australia
- Choose from a comprehensive range of courses, including specializations in business, criminology, tourism, exercise science, Asia-Pacific studies, environmental science, aviation, and the arts.
- Study at one of the most creative and influential universities in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Enjoy vibrant cities with access to magnificent beaches, pristine rain forests, and great nearby surfing and snorkeling.
- Participate in a community internship, which allows you to volunteer for a large list of nonprofit organizations to earn credit toward your degree.
Why Study at the Gold Coast or Brisbane?
The Gold Coast and Brisbane program is ideal if you want to live and study near some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches and are looking for a wide range of courses in diverse disciplines. The program is located along the east coast of Australia which places you in the perfect location to head north, south, or west to explore the best of what Australia has to offer. At Griffith University you will find innovative and popular classes—from Multimedia Telecommunications to Internet Computing, Biomolecular Science to Visual Media, International Relations to Banking and Finance.
As you may already realize, Australian semesters differ from those in the U.S. You may participate in one or two trimesters: Trimester 1 runs from February to June and Trimester 2 runs from July to October. You are welcome to study at any one of Griffith University’s four campus locations. There is a campus at the Gold Coast and three in the Brisbane area: Southbank, Nathan, and Mt. Gravatt. Each campus offers a wide range of course options, provides study abroad students with academic and personal support, and gives students the opportunity to participate in various clubs and activities.
Griffith University - CRICOS: 00233E | TEQSA: PRV12076
2023-24 Application Cycle
- Fall/Trimester 2 (Jul-Oct): Open
- Deadline: April 1
- Spring/Trimester 1 (Feb-Jun): Open
- Deadline: November 1
Minimum GPA: 2.5