Find a USAC Study Abroad Program
USAC currently offers programs in 28 different countries. Whether you want to focus on intensive language study or need courses in English, whether you want a big city or a small town, USAC has something for you. Use the program search tool to find a program that best meets your needs.
Finding the Right Program
USAC offers many different program options. Finding the program that is the right fit for you, both academically and personally, is an important step in the process. To start with this process, here are some questions you might want to consider:
- What are my goals for studying abroad?
- Do I have specific academic requirements to fulfill?
- Do I want to focus on language learning or would I prefer to study in an English-speaking country?
- Is there an ideal time for me to study abroad?
- How long do I want to study for? Am I interested in summer or January programs of 3-6 weeks, or does a semester or yearlong program interest me more?
- Would I prefer to live in an urban or rural environment? Big city or small town?
- Am I more interested in traditional (i.e. Western Europe or Australia/New Zealand) or non-traditional locations (i.e. Asia, Africa, Latin America)?
In addition to finding a program that is the right fit for you, it is important that you consult with your home university study abroad and academic advisors as you prepare to study abroad. They will be able to advise you about any specific requirements or policies on-campus and help answer some of the academic and financial questions you may be pondering.
Connect with a USAC Program Advisor or Peer Advisor
In addition to the resources on your home university, we also have USAC Program Advisors and Peer Advisors who can answer specific questions that you might have about any of our programs. They can also provide you with a list of past participants from any of our program sites. To speak with a USAC Program Advisor or Peer Advisor, please call the USAC Central Office at 1-866-404-USAC or email us.