Växjö / Kalmar Fees & Deadlines – 2024 Spring
USAC is a non-profit organization that provides quality, affordable study abroad programs. Our programs give students flexibility and control in selecting options that impact program cost.
|Estimated Program Fees and Housing||Cost (USD)||Selected (USD)|
|Housing (includes utilities)||1,927 to 2,248||1,927|
|Estimated Starting Program Fees and Housing: $||9,907|
See the Money Matters section for more financial information, including help with financing and scholarship resources.
Program fee includes:
- Tuition and fees
- Host university housing information assistance
- Personalized pre-departure advising
- Immigration guidance
- Parental support and advisement
- Scholarship advising and assistance
- Transcript assistance
- Student health insurance
- Linnaeus University mandatory on-site orientation
- On-site staff support
- Host university buddy program
- Local travel resources, tips, suggestions
- Access to campus facilities
- 24-hour emergency support
|September 1, 2023||Application Deadline | Late applications considered|
|November 15||Balance Due Deadline | Financial Aid Disbursement Form Due|
|November 15||Confirmation Deposit Refund Deadline|
|December 1||Tuition Refund Deadline | Refer to Enhanced Refund Policy|
See Ready to Apply for additional information about the application process and Money Matters for more details regarding payment and cancellation deadlines. Payment of the Confirmation Deposit cannot be deferred. USAC reserves the right to make adjustments to fees or deadlines at any time.
Occasionally dates need to be changed or field trips modified. Refer back to this calendar often for the most current dates.
The host university may update program dates and/or field trips at any time; these changes are often outside USAC’s control as dates are set by the host university. USAC does its best to estimate these dates ahead of time and to keep it as up-to-date as possible. Many times, updated calendar dates are included in your host university acceptance letter. We update these as quickly as possible and as often as needed; refer back to this calendar for the most current dates.
2024-25 Application Cycle
- Fall/Yearlong 2024-25: Open
- Deadline: March 15
- Spring 2025: Open
- Deadline: Sept 15
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Minimum class standing: Junior
- Open to degree-seeking students attending a 4-year institution at the time of application