During the placement process, students can expect at least two interviews:
- Initial placement screening interview with USAC Internship Team
- Confirm Pre-Approval status by agreeing to move forward with the placement process and have your application materials reviewed by onsite staff.
- Beginning of the formal placement process.
- You should only accept your pre-approval if you are fully committed to the internship experience.
- Formal placement interview with Resident Director and/or site supervisor.
- Placement contract signed and placement confirmed.
- Ready for final USAC approval.