Semester Internship and Research Application and Placement
How to Apply
To apply for an on-site internship placement, students must:
- Complete initial online application for your study abroad program
- Receive login credentials for your USAC Student Gateway account via email
- Select Internship as one of your course selections on your Course Registration Form
- Once your eligibility requirements have been confirmed you will be contacted by the USAC internship team to begin the placement process
- Complete the Internship Placement Form available in your student Gateway account
- The internship placement process will take place concurrently with the USAC Admission process
Internship Placement Process
- During the placement process, students can expect at least two interviews
- Initial placement screening interview with USAC Internship Team
- Formal placement interview with Resident Director and/or site supervisor
- Placement contract signed and placement confirmed
Applications for academic internships must be submitted by the program application deadline. (see program calendars for specific dates).
If you have further questions, please contact the USAC Internship at: firstname.lastname@example.org.