Alumni Events, Reunions | Grants Available
Plan an Event or Reunion
Reunions and events can play an important role in maintaining relationships of USAC alumni. We would like to help with some of the financial burden associated with organizing an event; potential events could range from program reunions to networking events. If you would like to host or organize an event, you can apply for up to $500.
What Kind of Events are Possible?
- Lecture or seminar with a university faculty speaker
- Luncheon or dinner with an alumni speaker
- Networking event
- Attend a regional Lessons from Abroad conference
- Host a pre- or post-game tailgate
- Organize a team to run, walk, or bike for a cause
- Program reunion
- Family picnics
- Holiday parties
Community Service Events
- Collect donations for a senior or community center
- Collect food for a local food pantry
- Partner with a local organization to distribute toys during the holidays
How to Apply for an Event Grant
If you are interested in applying for an Event Grant, first sign up your group. Then apply for the grant here.
If you have questions please contact the USAC Alumni Coordinator.