1-866-404-USAC 1-775-784-6569 1-775-784-6010

Academic Credit

Students receive university academic credit for all courses taken abroad (unless you audit). USAC Specialty programs will be graded on an A-F academic scale and USAC Partnership programs will be graded on the partner universities’ academic scale. The USAC Enrollment Department will provide an official transcript from the host university and suggest grade/credit conversions for Partnership programs. Some universities only accept transfer credit (host university transcripts, or USAC Affiliate University transcripts) on a pass/fail scale so check with your home university to see how USAC study abroad credits are processed and awarded.