Travel and Living Abroad
1-866-404-USAC 1-775-784-6569 1-775-784-6010

Passports and Visas

You will need a passport to travel abroad so it is important to begin that process as soon as possible. A student visa is different and grants permission by a foreign government to live and study in that country.