About the Istanbul, Turkey Program
- The USAC Istanbul program is currently on hold.
- Experience a culture rooted in thousands of years of history and influenced by countless civilizations
- Live in a beautiful waterfront city, the only city in the world to span two continents
- Enjoy the city’s natural beauty and deep history, one of the most fascinating and attractive cities in the world
- Benefit from Istanbul’s mixture of culture, art, and religion from both east and west
Why Study In Istanbul?
The Istanbul program is ideal for students who are interested in studying in a city rich in nature, history, and culture at the literal crossroads of the world, where Europe meets Asia. Named the 2010 European Capital of Culture, Istanbul is an excellent location to study and immerse in a culture that is simultaneously ancient and modern. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey, and the third-largest in the world, and its 5,000 years of culture and history comingles with a modern, vibrant, cosmopolitan energy. You can enroll at Bahçeşehir University in a variety of disciplines for a semester or full year. Students are encouraged to take the included Turkish for Beginners course as well as courses from disciplines including Architecture and Design, Arts and Sciences, Communication, Economics, Engineering, and Law.