Students from any US college or university may apply. For most USAC programs, students should be able to answer yes to the following:
- You are at least 18 years old now.
- You have at least a 2.5 college GPA on a 4.0 scale. (Some programs call for a higher GPA and certain class standing requirements. Check your chosen program for eligibility requirements.) *
- You have college or university credits equal to at least one full semester or quarter.
- You are in good academic and conduct standing at your current college or university.
- You are in good community standing.
*Exceptions may be possible. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org before you apply.